Saturday, December 27, 2008

What u looking at ? (wip)


oh damn finally lol
yeah lately i got tons of problem with my phone provider which means no net.
and since its hollyday time its even longer to get it repaired
gotta love france
well anyway here is my entry to leomon32 contest on deviant art.
here is all the informations if u want about it
basically its about a high school bully loool
and its been a long time i didnt brush up this drawing style for me but i thought it was adapted to give the right faces lol
well anyway now i got only 5 days left to color it loooool
hope i ll have time and get my internet back soon
see yall asap )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a blog directory and think your blog would be an excellent addition to the list. If you would like you blog listed for free please visit the directory here