Wednesday, October 19, 2011

marker try out: a wolf

after so many years i decided to try out traditional once again.
why?
 well because as each year i plan to be at Ac and Ef and i would like, IF i get a spot, to present some of my art in original and traditional at the artshow
i don't think i am reknown enough to sell prints of my art and i think personally that it's a little like stealing to my point of view.
pastel is very messy, like i did a few years ago, and i think i am enjoying my markers once again.
so this one is just an exemple, what i would do is some artistic, classy, nudes or unknown character that i would create for the drawing and i really wouldn't make them start very pricey sincerely.

but what i would like to know is would you guys be interested in it or not?
thanks to let me know what you think

art done and belongs to Karmakat Silverwind

No comments: