Friday, June 29, 2012

Breeze in the sunshine

"She slowly walks outside...
playing tricks with her umbrella that she uses to protect her fair skin from the sun...
she walks through the place until she finds a place she can seat and relax...
letting the breeze refresh her and play with her fur...
she closes her eyes... and smiles... enjoying this relaxing summer day."

so here is a drawing for Zura i wanted to do this one as a thank you for her for suggesting this wonderful early birthday gift for me.
my tablet had some very big troubles, and she suggested getting me a replacement a few days before my birthday : "the tablet of my dreams" i would call it hehe

it takes some times getting used to it but i am damn enjoying it really.

thanks a lot sweety )

Zura belongs to Zura RozierArt done and belong to Karmakat Silverwind


No comments: